SMART PHONE SETUP
Need to have a wireless network to enable wireless printing options from mobile device.Envy 7640 Printer Setup Connect smart phone or tablet to network using device’s setup options. There are two options to print from smart phone i.e. email and apps.
Printer on-enabled printer assigns a unique e-mail address. Forward this e-mail with attachment to the address.
- Send e-mail with attachment to specific email address of the printer.
- Receive an email back with a secure release code
- Enter this code on the keypad at the printer to release documents.
MOBILE PRINTING APPLICATIONS
Applications can be found for several mobile device platforms. All Applications allow to find for and print to 1000s of printers.
- Access the app
- Tap app’s share icon, can’t find it means go to help section. All apps don’t support air print.
- Tap print
- Select printer and then air-print enabled printer.
- Choose the pages that which has to be printed.
- Then tap print in the upper right corner.
- Go to printer dash board by double clicking devices and printers in control panel. Find e-print service centre.
- Welcome screen appears and click sign in
- Click sign up to create a new account
- Enter details for e-print centre account
- Then enter the printer code
- Now printer is added to e-print centre account.
GOOGLE CLOUD PRINT SETUP:
- Connect device to network
- Print network status sheet
- Locate product ip address on network status sheet
- Enter ip address on web browser
- Select Google cloud services option
- Click register
- Select the checkbox to agree conditions and then click next
- Click ok for sign-in page and then separate browser begins.
- Enter Google account user name password and sign in.
- Click finish for printer registration to complete.
- Automatic duplexer
- Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Fax capabilities
- Can connect via Ethernet, Wi-Fi and USB
- HP Web apps and e-Print
- Eligible for HP’s Instant Ink Program
- Slightly above-par text quality
- Colourful touch screen
- Front media slot
- Quick setup
- Slow at business printing
- Subpar photo quality
- Frequent pauses between slots
- Very slow scan and copy times
- Single cartridge for all colours
The HP Envy 7640 Printer Setup e-All-in-one printer packs in a good set of features for either home or home-office use.