123 HP Setup 7640
123 HP Setup 7640 includes a good set of features as an inkjet multi-function printer suited to both home or home-office use. Ensures a premium design along with features including 25 sheet document feeders, fax support and also has an ability to print pass port size photos. Also eligible for HP’s instant ink program which allows all consumers to pay for cartridges.
STYLE & FEATURES :
Printers measures by 7.6 by 17.9 by 19.8 inch (HWD) & weighs 17 pounds. A 3.5-inch colour touch screen is set in the tilt up top panel. Paper capacity is 125 sheets, along with a 15 sheets image tray.
It comes with an auto duplexer for 2 sided printing and a 25 sheets computerized document feeder that allows scanning, copying or faxing multipage documents.
123 HP Setup 7640 can copy, printing, scan and fax. It can scan to a USB drive or memory card and print. This is used in HP printable such as Dream Works, HP Forms and HP Calendar.
Enroll the printer free of charge HP’s e-Print support, which allows to e-mail with attachment to the address that HP assigns to printer and Envy may print out the e-mail and documents even to the most part of the world.
HP-Envy may print from iOS and Android devices around Wi-Fi connection, via HP’s mobile printing application or via Air Print.
Envy 7640 may connect via USB, Ethernet, or Wi-Fi. Speed test ran around an Ethernet connection with drivers mounted on a PC working Windows Vista.
PRINTING SPEED :
123 HP Setup 7640 at a lacklustre 2.3 ppm. That is short of 2.4 ppm by the Editor’s Choice. Dual-purpose which is used in MFP and its despite of its title includes a feature set designed more strongly to home use.
123 HP 7640 printer was even faster at image printing averaging only 39 secs per print.
OUTPUT QUALITY :
Output quality is a combined bag of above-par text, normal design, and below-par photos. Text must be great for any business use with the exception of PC publishing programs that use tiny fonts.
Design must be sufficient for school work or common business use. Image quality is sub-par. A monochrome check photograph showed a clear shade, and photograph showed a slight shade. In many photograph, there is a lack of detail in bright areas. Two images showed pasteurization.
Printer two ink cartridge, one black and one multiple colour. Operating expenses are 5.8 cents per monochrome page & 14.9 cents per colour page, but consumers can save around 50% enrolling in HP Quick Ink Program. Also there is a three-tiered program where consumers spend a monthly payment to printing a defined amount of pages per month.
The programs are on the basis of the number of pages printed, maybe not on the amount of ink cartridges used. The printer finds operating minimal on ink and automatically orders more. Untouched pages are folded over.
Smart Phone Setup
Need to have a wireless network to enable wireless printing options from mobile device. Connect smart phone or tablet..
Each printer on-enabled printer assigns a unique e-mail address. Forward this email with attachment to this address
UNBOXING, SETUP, AND INSTALLATION
Complete the steps in the document to set up printer hardware before installing the printer software on the computer.
REMOVE PRINTER FROM BOX
Remove printer from box and then remove all tape, stickers and container materials from inside the printer.
- After abolishing the printer from the box, abolish all tapes and container materials from exterior to the printer.
- Access scanning lid; abolish all tapes and container materials from scanner glass, and then abutting the scanner lid.
- Access ink cartridge access lid, abolish all tapes and container materials from interior printer and abut the lid.
- Pull access interior tray, abolish exterior tray and abolish all tape and packing materials from photo tray.
- Drag the paper tray and push the photo tray.
- Slide out paper width guides, and abolish all tape and container materials interior of the input tray.
- Replace exterior tray on paper tray, then push interior tray till it locks in its place.
- Make sure to abolish hardware and materials from box discarding the container materials.
CONNECT POWER CORD AND SET PREFERENCES
Plug the printer in the power source, turn on the printer and then set language, time and country on printer control panel.
- Connect power cord to the hinder end of the printer.
- Turn the printer on.
- On the printer control panel, touch language and then touch continue.
- Touch country and then touch continue setup.
- Set month, day and year and then touch continue.
- Set time and touch continue to complete preferences 123 hp setup 7640.
LOAD PAPER IN MAIN INPUT TRAY
Load plain white paper in main input tray after that unpack printer from that box. For viewing animations on control panel, select play icon.
- Drag the interior tray to open it.
- Push the photo tray as far as possible.
- Slide paper width guides as far as possible.
- Push the stack of paper in the interior tray until paper stops, and slide the paper width paper guides until they slide against edges of paper.
- Push interior tray till it locks. Tray is not locked then paper jams occur.
- After changing the paper screen displays, change the tray, paper size and paper type settings and touch ok.
INSTALL INK CARTRIDGES
Install ink cartridges that shipped in the box with the printer. To view and install ink cartridges, then touch ink when needed.
- Open cartridge access door then the door open screen displays on the control panel with message ‘door must be closed to print, check that the door is completely closed’.
- Change ink option display in bottom right corner of touch screen. Touch change ink to watch animation for installing new cartridges.
- Remove cartridges from its package; only touch the black plastic on the cartridge.
- Drag orange tape to remove protective tape.
- Slide new cartridge at an upward angle into the empty slot and then push the cartridge until it snaps in its place.
- Insert tri-colour cartridge in the left slot.
- Insert black cartridge in right slot.
- Repeat the same steps to install the cartridge.
- Abbott cartridge access door. When the door is closed, the door open screen with message ‘door must be closed to print, check that the door is completely closed’ disappears and printer returns to home screen.
- Select ok.
- Wait for the printer to align cartridges, then after alignment is complete printer prints an alignment page.
- If the alignment page is not printed, then follow the steps to complete alignment.
- Confirm that the tray is loaded with plain paper.
- On the printer control panel, touch setup hp.com/setup 7640.
- Touch printer maintenance and then align printer.
- Follow the instructions on control panel to complete alignment process. If the alignment is complete printer prints alignment page.
- Touch ok and then discard the alignment page.
INSTALL PRINTER SOFTWARE
HP printer hardware is 123 HP Setup 7640 and then installs the printing software. Do not the connect printer to software till the instructions are initiated.
WIRELESS PRINTER SETUP
SETUP PRINTER ON WIRELESS NETWORK
Use Wireless Setup Wizard from printer control panel display to setup wireless communication.
- From printer control panel, touch wireless.
- Touch settings
- Touch wireless settings
- Touch wireless setup wizard
- Follow display instructions to complete the 123 HP setup 7640 envy printer.
CHANGE CONNECTION TYPE
After installing HP 7640 printer software and connect printer to computer or to a network, use software to change connection type.
CHANGE ETHERNET CONNECTION TO WIRELESS CONNECTION
- Abolish Ethernet cable from printer.
- Access printer software after installation
Run Wireless Setup Wizard to make wireless connection.
CHANGE FROM A USB CONNECTION TO A WIRELESS NETWORK (WINDOWS)
- Depending on the operating system follow the procedure:
- WINDOWS 8.1: snap down arrow in lower left corner of the start screen, select printer name, and then click utilities.
- WINDOWS 8: Right-snap empty area on the Start screen, click All Apps on apps bar, select printer name and then click utilities.
- WINDOWS 7, WINDOWS VISTA AND WINDOWS XP: From computer desktop, snap start. Select all programs, click HP, click folder of printer.
- Click printer setup and software.
- Select convert a USB connected printer to wireless. Then follow the on-screen instructions.
CHANGE FROM A USB OR ETHERNET CONNECTION TO A WIRELESSS CONNECTION (OS X)
- Connect printer to wireless network.
- Open system preferences.
- Depending on operating system, click Print and Fax, Print, Scan and Fax or Printers and Scanners in Hardware section.
- Select printer in left pane and snap at the bottom of the list. Same connection for the fax connection also.
- Open HP utility.
- Choose Devices > HP Auto Wireless Connect and follow the prompts.
USB CONNECTION SETUP
CHANGE FROM WIRELESS CONNECTION TO USB OR ETHERNET CONNECTION (WINDOWS)
- Connect USB or Ethernet cable to printer.
CHANGE FROM WIRELESS CONNECTION TO USB OR ETHERNET CONNECTION (OS X)
Add printer to print queue.
- Access system preferences.
- Depending on operating system, select Print and Fax, Print, Scan and Fax or Printers and Scanners in the Hardware section.
- Click printer in the left pane and click at the bottom of the list. Do same for fax entry, if there is one for current connection.
- Agape HP utility.
- Choose Devices > HP Auto Wireless Connect and follow the quick response.